02 March 2009

一百萬零一夜 Slumdog Millionaire

Watched on Saturday night, totally full house, even first row, even they show in 2 houses at the same time.

This movie has won so many awards including the Best Picture of Oscar. I believe most of us would think "Is it really that good?" when we are walking into the cinema.

I like the way they use a world known game show WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, different country has their own version. The same game rules worldwide, a 'different' story in India.

I love their editing, it goes well with the music, energetic with great passion. The cinematography is adorable, playing around with shape colours, like their colourful sari , what indian ladies wear.

Chris asked me, "Does it makes you wanna go India?"
I said" Yes, but I need the sound track with me"


No comments:

Post a Comment