08 February 2009

親密 Claustrophobia






Saw this movie on Thursday.

I love the movie name in English- Claustrophobia (密室恐懼症). The whole movie were divided into 8 scenes, in the car, in the lift, in the office...

Havent seen Canton love stories for a while, I am glad to have seen this one. I didnt feel much when I left the cinema, some parts were pretty long and slow, did need some time to digest it.

As mentioned in their synopsis- 淡淡的來, 卻縈繞不退... I have been thinking of this movie for a few days. So as director (岸西)Ivy Ho's past screenplays <男人四十> & <甜蜜蜜>, not too dramatic, but feel so close that the story could happen on you or any of your workmates.

Worth watching if you dont mind a bit slow...

2 comments:

  1. will watch it when dvd comes out. i didnt really like ivy ho's past screenplays tho.. lets see if she can touch my a bit more mature heart now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldnt call it a touching movie, it doesnt touch my heart. It's a drama makes me think "Is that love? what's love?" kinda questions. Btw, some parts were slow from silent moments between people, it wasnt a complaint, kinda reqired in the story.

    ReplyDelete