26 February 2009

Total Failure!

It was the first time making Chinese dinner (excepts Wan Chai Pier dumplings)... and it was a total failure!

We got rice cooker for a few months, it was left in the box, finally used it last night!

First, I put way too much water in the rice, i think doubled the water than i should have put. It looked like mashed potato at the end...

I made two dishes:

1- Beef in black bean sauce... it's as easy as, chopping peppers and onion, cook them all with "garlic black bean sauce"... stupid me put salt in it... made the whole dish too salty and the beef so hard.

2- Fried Kale in ginger sauce... This one is better than the beef one, just too strong ginger, too hot...

I will be back! It's just wrong that I cant handle Chinese food huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment